As the days are coming close to the final exam date for session 1 JEE Main 2021 exam, appearing candidates are facing a lot of confusion and anxiety about the preparation strategy which is fair enough. This year, JEE main 2021 has come with a lot of thrill in front of us. The one who knows how to deal with tough situations, has a hint of winning the race before the start of it.
Pull up your socks and be ready to fight for the ultimate race called the revision race, before the examination.
As the final exam date is approaching soon, the candidates must focus on their last-minute preparations. Here are some last- minute preparation tips for JEE Main 2021:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/G9gpWjOjvnM” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Set a practical target: Devote specific time for revision, practice and mock tests for every subject (physics, mathematics and chemistry) based on your strengths and weaknesses. For example, devote more time on mathematics if it is your weak subject and you require more practice in the same subject. This is the most crucial time so, utilise it smartly and rigorously. Do not make a rigid schedule which can impact your health for example setting a target of solving 5-6 mocks in a day that is impossible to do. Make a division of your schedule in a manner that you have proper time to devote to your sleep and regular breaks during study.
- Give attention to the most important topics: Go through the previous years papers and analyze which topics have the major weightage and then further proceed to devote time to those topics only.
- Quick Short notes: Go through each and every concept as soon as possible from your notes with full concentration to ensure you understand them and retain them for longer. In case you’re not clear or have any doubt, refer to your textbooks. Make brief notes of concepts, equations, formulae and an inventory of important diagrams etc. this will give a checklist for the end moment things to go through. Practice all the concepts and formulae of every application you have gone through. Go through the steps to solve the problem to keep a clarity of sequence and approach both.
- Attempt as many mock tests possible: Ensure that you attempt the maximum number of mock tests for JEE Exam Preparation, the more you solve, the better grip you can hold on the paper this is the only way you can become master over the time. Practicing mocks will help you watch your speed and accuracy and will give a graph to overview your performance. Set a timer to solve every problem, don’t waste more time than required. Move to the next question immediately. Those questions in which you feel are consuming more time than decided, mark them to review later. This strategy has to be followed in the examination as well.
- Don’t discuss your preparation: the biggest mistake students make is that they compare their progress or preparation with their mates and feel inferior or lose confidence at the end moment. Everybody has their own strategy to prepare. Maybe the topics you have covered could fetch you more marks than the other candidate.The topics you have studied have to be retained so be confident about them.
- Don’t think about the results: Results are a byproduct of the preparation you have done in the last 2 years. so, stay focused on revision and don’t worry about the thing you have no control over.
You can make your own study plan or can follow the following plan to revises the topics daywise
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/1L1FKnjoG0o?start=7″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
|Day 1||Logarithms, Quadratic equations,Application and derivatives||Power electrostatic, Work, Energy, Gravitation||Alkyl halides and mole concept, carbonyl compounds|
|Integration and differentiation||Vector and communication systems||Hydrocarbons|
|Day 2||Continuity, Limit, circles||Thermal Electricity and thermal expansion||Periodic table, chemical bonding|
|Sequence and series||Fluid mechanics||Coordination chemistry|
|Day 3||Lines and pair of straight lines||Electricity and heat transfer||Carboxylic acid and their derivatives|
|Theory of equation||Heat and thermodynamics||Biomolecules and general organic chemistry|
|Day 4||Circles, sets, relations and functions||Current||Phenol, Alcohol, Ether|
|Vector algebra||Modern Physics||Thermodynamics|
|Day 5||3D geometry locus||waves||Atomic structure and electrochemistry|
|Complex number||Properties of matter||Hydrogen and it’s compound|
|Day 6||Probability and statistics||Newton’s laws of motion and friction||Solid state and gaseous state|
|Trigonometric ratios||Motion and circular motion||Chemical kinetics|
All the best,