With the arrival of the summer season in the country, temperatures go as high as 50℃ in our capital, Delhi. To get us going during these hot and humid days, we need to keep ourselves cool so that we can focus on our work. Some people grab an ice cream during the day, while some others feast themselves on some cold beverages, and some others enjoy a cold bath. But these are temporary fixes, and the most helpful thing to get us through the day’s hard work and get us some good night’s sleep is an Air-Conditioner. An Air-Conditioner ensures that we get improved sleep and provides us with the optimum condition for us to rest and gain the extra energy we need to work efficiently daily.
Due to the wide diversification of the products, people have trouble deciding on the type of AC they want to buy. Features like tonnage, size, weight, rating, etc., are a few of the crucial criteria that crop up while choosing a suitable AC. To ease the tension and trouble of customers, several companies have a wide variety of options so that they can choose the AC that is most suited to their needs.
One of the most modern inventions in the Air-Conditioner industry is the inverter AC. In the inverter AC, an inverter is used to regulate the speed of the compressor motor so that it can adjust to the temperature. So, this AC can control the motor speed of the compressor. This feature of regulating the speed of the motor allows the AC to maintain its temperature without having to power it down. Some of the advantages that the inverter ACs have over the normal ones are –
- Cost-Effective – The compressor of an inverter AC does not work at its full capabilities, thus saving a ton of money for its consumers.
- Energy Efficient – As an inverter AC uses automated technology to regulate the compressor, its use cuts down the energy consumption to a large extent.
- Silent Operation – The compressor noise in an inverter AC is relatively low; thus, consumers can enjoy a sound sleep.AC companies emulate this modern invention, and thus, the ACs manufactured by them have an inverter technology installed within them. This allows consumers to not only save on their budget but also enjoy a sound sleep.
These ACs manufactured by companies in India are installed with the best and modern equipment, making them reliable and cost-efficient. Some of the features of these ACs manufactured by SANYO are –
- Pollution-filtering: The ACs have built-in PM 2.5 and anti-dust filters, which remove dust and suspended particles. This allows the consumers to breathe dust-free air and lead a healthier life.
- Glacier mode: This feature allows the consumer to increase the fan speed by over 35% of the average speed. This allows the AC to deliver instant cooling in a shorter span of time.
- Inverter Technology: An inverter allows the AC to regulate its motor speed, making it cost-effective and energy-efficient.
Inverter ACs in India are manufactured with considerably low-cost units, and there are numerous options for the customers to choose from. AC companies in India offer the best features and technologies an AC can have, all at a reasonable price. AC companies in India never take their customers for granted and work towards further developing the products to bring to their customers the best Air-Conditioners. Several companies also offer a lot of choices regarding the tonnage of the AC. The most favoured among them are the 2 Ton Air Conditioners. These types of ACs are best suited to provide cooling for large rooms, for instance, office rooms and living rooms.