Apple cider vinegar (ACV) provides myriads of health benefits. ACV is made with apples that are properly squeezed and then fermented to form acetic acid. This elixir is used widely by people around the world for various medicinal purposes as well as for cooking.
Types of Apple cider vinegar:
- ACV with mother: ACV with mother is the unfiltered one which is purer and has long strands of crushed apples giving it a mud-like appearance. If you want to use the best apple cider vinegar and reap all its benefits, then you should always choose the unfiltered one.
- ACV without mother: It is the filtered form of apple cider vinegar. The filtering process removes the strands of crushed apples and any other sediments. The pasteurised product still offers the benefits of acetic acid.
Let us have a look at some of the benefits of using apple cider vinegar:
- Clears Acne And Provides Glowing Spotless Skin
If you are tired of painful pimples, acne and red skin, then it is time for your bottle of apple cider vinegar to show its magic. Bragg apple cider vinegar is the best ACV online that can give you significant results. If you are using the ACV on the skin, then we would recommend you to dilute it first (using water or rose water). Take a dab of cotton and dip it in the mixture of ACV and water. Apply it on the affected areas of your skin and let it rest for a few minutes. Continue this process for about a few weeks, and you will be surprised to see evident results in a short period.
- Helps In Weight Loss
Drinking ACV mixed with lukewarm water is one of the best ways to curb your appetite. It is known to keep your body satiated and thus keep your hunger pangs at bay.
- Healthy Hair
The antifungal properties of apple cider vinegar are known to help in washing out all dandruff from the scalp. You can say bye to your old sulfate-rich shampoo and say a big hello to ACV for healthy, lustrous and strong hair. You can also buy apple cider vinegar shampoos.
- Controls Blood Sugar Levels
Apple cider vinegar has to be your must-have supplement if you are having diabetes and experiencing fluctuating blood sugar levels. The ACV can control the formation of insulin in your body and regulate the sugar levels.
- Say Bye To Sweaty Pits
The antibacterial property of apple cider vinegar makes it an excellent deodorant material. ACV can eliminate body odour and keep your armpits dry and inhabitable for any kind of bacteria to survive.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar?
- You can use ACV as a salad dresser to enhance the taste of the veggies and increase the nutritional aspect of your food.
- If you are drinking ACV for weight loss, as a detox drink or for better digestion, then you need to mix one tablespoon of the elixir in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it twice in a day.
- Dilute the ACV with water if you are using it for your hair and skin.
You can find apple cider vinegar at affordable prices from any retail or online stores. If you are buying it online, then try to read the reviews and then get your hands on the products.