Applying For a New Zealand Visa For Belgian and French Citizens

Applying For a New Zealand Visa For Belgian and French Citizens
Applying For a New Zealand Visa For Belgian and French Citizens

Those French and Belgian citizens who want to work in New Zealand are faced with a variety of challenges. They need to get a long-stay ‘D’ visa or a short-stay visa waiver, and they also need to apply for a work permit.

Work permit in Belgium

Whether you are applying for a NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS or NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS, it’s important to understand the requirements. You need to ensure that you have a job and a work contract in Belgium. You can find out more information on the process from the local immigration office.

The first step is to obtain a work permit from the Belgium embassy or consulate in your home country. You can apply online or at a recognised enterprise counter.

Your employer must sponsor your work permit. Your company must also register with the Ministry of Labor as a sponsor of foreign workers. You may need to pay for the permit.

There are three types of work permits available for foreign nationals. The most common is a type B permit. This permits you to work in any sector in Belgium. This permit is only for jobs that cannot be filled by Belgian or European Union nationals. This permits you to work for up to eight years. It is also possible to extend your permit.

Schengen short-stay visa waiver

Unless you are a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national, you will need a visa to visit Belgium. You can apply for a tourist or business visa.

If you want to visit Belgium for less than 90 days, you can get a Schengen short-stay visa. You will have to submit your application at the Belgian Consulate. You will need to fill out the Belgium visa application form and bring along two passport-sized color pictures. You will also have to pay the fee. You can either pay by cash, money order, or certified check.

You can get a Schengen visa for a single entry or a multiple entry. Your first entry must be to a country in the Schengen area, and your subsequent entries must be within 180 days.

Long-stay ‘D’ visa

Getting a Long-stay “D” visa for Belgian and French citizens can be quite a challenge. Those living in Belgium must apply at their home country’s embassy or consulate. In addition to the usual visa application requirements, foreigners must prove their eligibility to work in the country. For non-EU expats, you may also need to get a work permit for Belgium.

The D visa is designed for non-EU citizens who want to reside in Belgium for a maximum of five years. Before applying for a D visa, you must register your address with your commune and if you’re going to stay longer than a year, you must also apply for a Belgian residence permit.

The Immigration Office is the national authority in Belgium for determining visa policy. It is responsible for issuing permits and for checking the documents that travellers bring with them. If you arrive in Belgium without proper travel documents, you could be fined or detained.

Switzerland offers more generous visa exemption than Schengen rules

Unlike other countries in Europe, Switzerland does not require a visa for a short visit to the country. However, there are different entry regulations depending on your purpose of trip.

The first requirement is a valid Swiss passport with at least two blank pages. The passport should also be no older than ten years. If you are planning to stay in Switzerland for a longer period of time, you must obtain a Swiss National Visa. This will be issued by the country’s representative body in your home country.

If you intend to stay in the Schengen area for less than 90 days, you will need a short-stay visa. The fee is EUR80, and you must apply in the embassy of the country you wish to enter. If you plan to travel to more than one Schengen country, you must apply for a visa in each country.

Reapplying for ETIAS each time you enter Europe

Whether you are planning a vacation to Europe, or planning to study abroad, you will need to reapply for ETIAS each time you travel to the Schengen Zone. Although this system is meant to improve security, it does not guarantee you entry to European countries. In fact, it is possible to be denied entry to the Schengen Zone, and this can lead to heavy fines.

When you apply for ETIAS, you will be asked a variety of questions related to your health, travel information, and security. The system will use this information to evaluate your risk to the EU and determine if you will be permitted to enter the area. If you are denied, you may be given the opportunity to appeal.

In addition to the usual application and health questionnaire, you will be required to provide the names of the countries you plan to visit. You will also need to provide your biometric passport.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here