One difference you’ll notice if you go from a Mac to a Windows 10 PC is how the latter’s operating system manages social network integration. Instead of using System Preferences to connect into your services, you must now download each network’s app from the Windows Store and log in to it.
In addition to having native Facebook and Twitter programmes, the key advantage of connecting to social networks through Windows is that it greatly speeds up online file and photo sharing. We advise you to put this up right away so you can utilise it later. In the future, other programmes could include built-in social sharing capabilities.
Another advantage of logging into Facebook and Twitter on a PC or an OS X device is that you get desktop notifications from social networks after you are logged in. If you’d prefer not to get these warnings, you can turn them off in Windows’ Settings application. By selecting System, followed by Notifications & activities, you may turn off Facebook and Twitter.
Also read about this blog: flipkart sastasundar flipkart health singhtechcrunch
Windows 10 Facebook Sign-In Instructions
- Click the Start button to open the Start menu.
- Pick Windows Store from the list of options.
- Select Facebook.
- Select Free to instal the application.
- Select Open.
- Type your Facebook account’s password and email address, then click Login.
- Select Yes or No to sync (or not sync) your Windows account picture and lock screen with your Facebook cover photo and profile image. I had decided against it since my cover graphics never scale correctly.
Your Windows 10 computer is now hooked into your Facebook account!
Also read about this blog: brazilbased descomplica 83m
Windows 10 Twitter Login Instructions
- Type “Twitter” into the Windows Store search box. Launch the Windows Store by following steps 1 and 2 from the previous instructions.
- Select Twitter from the list of results.
- Choose Install Free.
- Select Open.
- Select Log in.
- After entering your Twitter username and password, click Log in.
You have successfully signed into Twitter using Windows 10!
Also read about this blog: pataratida patcharawirapong sophon patcharawirapong
Step-by-step instructions for linking your Facebook account to Twitter
If you are a frequent user of both platforms, you are allowed to post the same articles, comments, or tweets simultaneously on Facebook and Twitter. Facebook and Twitter, two social networking services, are currently more popular than ever. As a result, Twitter has added a new feature that enables direct connections to Facebook accounts. As a result, any new tweet you submit on Twitter will automatically show on Facebook if you so want.
Let’s use the advice below to link your Twitter and Facebook accounts:
- Go to Twitter’s home page and sign in using your Twitter credentials.
- When your Twitter account displays on the screen, choose Settings by clicking the gear symbol in the top right corner.
- Then, on the Twitter settings page, click the profile option in the left column.
- Select the option to publish your tweets to Facebook in the bottom panel.
- Open a new browser tab, go to Facebook.com, and log in using your Facebook account and password.
- After that, choose the Facebook sign-in and connect your accounts option on the Twitter profile settings page.
- As a consequence, a new pop-up window displays, requesting your Facebook account name and password. Select Login with Facebook as a result.
- A new pop-up window appears asking you to provide permission using your Facebook account. Click the Allow button.
- Return to the Twitter settings page after that, and choose the save changes checkbox.
- New Twitter settings are saved as a consequence.
After successfully establishing a connection between your Twitter and Facebook accounts, you may check your tweets at your Facebook account.
- From your Twitter account, start a new tweet by clicking the tweet button.
- Within seconds, recently written Twitter comments or tweets will appear on your Facebook account.