It’s not uncommon for businesses to use PPC and SEO together. While the two strategies are different in many ways, they do share similarities.
What is Digitalinear?
Digitalinear is a PPC and SEO agency that has been around since 2009. They combine the two disciplines for high ROI and have clients all over the world.
What are the benefits of PPC and SEO?
PPC and SEO are two powerful digital marketing strategies that can be utilized to increase your traffic and sales. Here’s how they work:
- PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is an easy way to drive targeted visitors to your website. It’s a great way to get quick results, especially if you’re just starting out with online marketing.
- SEO (search engine optimization) helps websites rank higher in search engines like Google and Bing so more people find them when they search for specific keywords or phrases related to what the business offers, such as “digitalinear”. This leads more potential customers straight into their inboxes!
How do I combine these strategies?
You can combine PPC and SEO in the following ways:
- Use PPC to drive traffic to your website.
- Use SEO to increase the value of your website.
- Use PPC to increase the number of conversions on your website.
Do I need both?
You need both PPC and SEO to be successful in your digital marketing campaigns. They both have their own strengths, but when combined, they create a powerful synergy that can help you achieve your goals faster. You can use Google AdWords to drive traffic to your website and optimize its performance with keywords-based ads, while also using SEO to increase organic search rankings for those same keywords.
PPC and SEO are very different strategies but they complement each other nicely; one helps you get visitors while the other helps keep them around longer so they stay on your site longer or come back again soon after leaving it (and hopefully buy something).
How can I get started?
To get started, you’ll need to create your keywords and ad copy. Once that’s done, it’s time for testing!
- Create a plan: First things first: decide what kind of result you’re looking for with this campaign and how much money you want to spend on it. Then create a plan based on those parameters. If possible, use tools like Google AdWords’ Keyword Planner or WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool (or even Moz’s own keyword tool) so that when you’re choosing which keywords will make up your PPC strategy, they’re both relevant and useful in terms of driving traffic back through SEO efforts as well.* Create ads: Now comes the fun part–creating ads! Remember that these don’t have to be long-form pieces of content; they just need enough information about why someone should click through on them in order for them not only stand out but also convert into sales.* Test results: After running tests on different versions of each ad type offered by Digitalinear (and maybe even A/B testing two different landing pages), this company found some pretty amazing results:
PPC and SEO are both important for your business, so it makes sense to have a plan that combines them.
PPC and SEO are both important for your business, so it makes sense to have a plan that combines them. PPC can help with SEO by driving traffic to your website and engaging people on the site. But if you’re not ranking in the search engines, you won’t be able to get those visitors! On the other hand, if you have great content but no one sees it because they aren’t searching for what they want–or if they’re not clicking through from relevant ads–then all that effort will go unnoticed by potential customers how does ppc help seo.
Combining PPC with SEO means using both strategies together as part of a larger plan for improving digital visibility across multiple channels (like social media or paid advertising). And that’s where digital linear comes in: we offer tailored solutions based on each client’s unique goals while working closely together throughout every step of the process so there are no surprises along the way!
We hope you’ve found this article informative and helpful. If you have any questions about combining PPC and SEO strategies, please don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below! We’d love to hear from you.