If you just purchased a brand new honor 70 mobile. It’s time to get it started and learn how to use it like an expert. Keep reading for the steps to charge your phone, insert a SIM card, insert a nano-SIM and microSD card or micro-SIM and microSD card, switch on your phone and set up your phone for the first time.
You can charge your phone in the following ways:
- You can use a wall charger.
- You can use a computer.
- Use a car charger.
To insert a nano-SIM card into your phone, follow these steps:
- Use your thumb or finger to push down the SIM tray ejector button (the little gray lever) until it pops out.
- With one hand holding down on the SIM tray ejector button, use your other hand to pull out the SIM card tray with a downward swipe of about 2 inches (5 cm).
- Insert your nano-SIM into its designated slot by matching up its gold contacts with those in its slot and pushing it in until you hear and feel it click into place.
To insert a microSD card into your phone, follow these steps:
- Use your thumb or finger to push down the MicroSD card ejector button (the little black lever) until it pops out.
- With one hand holding down on the MicroSD card ejector button, use your other hand to pull out the MicroSD card tray with a downward swipe of about 2 inches (5 cm).
- Insert your microSD card by matching up its gold contacts with those in its slot and then pushing it all
- Turn the phone on
- Hold down the Power button until the phone vibrates. The device will turn on, and ” Honor ” will appear at the bottom of your screen. This process may take a few seconds to complete.
EMUI is an acronym for Emotion UI. It’s the user interface of Honor smartphones, based on Google’s Android operating system (OS). EMUI is a modified version of Android, with additional features and applications made by Huawei.
The first-time setup process is designed to help you create a Google account, set up your Honor phone 70, and connect it to Wi-Fi.
To begin, you’ll need the following:
- An Honor phone 70 that’s turned on and ready to be set up your device will not work without a SIM card.
- A SIM card from an account that offers cellular service on the network that your Honor phone 70 was designed for the carrier name must be printed underneath the sticker on your back cover.
You can set up and use your Honor 70 Mobile like an expert. To get started, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have all the required items for installation, including the SIM card, nano-SIM, and microSD card.
- Insert the SIM card into your phone’s slot under its battery cover by lining up its cutout with the notch on top of the device.
- Insert a nano-SIM or microSD card in its slot behind it.
We have told you how you can set upthe honor 70 mobile. Even though it’s easy to use, many features can help you get the most out of your phone. You can set up your screen lock, manage notifications and apps quickly, connect to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth devices in just a few taps, customize the home screen to suit your needs, and more.