This is one of the most important debates in the digital marketing era. If you are new to the online business, you should be aware of the advantages of both.
If you’ve ever been interested in digital marketing, you’ve probably heard the general consensus that PPC advertising is expensive, but you get immediate results. On the other hand, SEO is not expensive, but it is time consuming and can only be achieved with a consistent effort to achieve positive results.
In fact, this is a very generalized view and there are a few more aspects to consider which strategy is best.
- You can reduce your risk because advertising costs are not required.
- In the long run, it is more profitable than PPC.
- When SEO is done properly, your website ranks higher and provides exponential growth for your online business.
- If your homepage impression is in the top 10 search results, it reflects authenticity and can form a positive image among customers.
- It helps to show your homepage value and character.
- If your website has many pages, properly optimized content can have mixed results.
- Properly optimizing your website URLs will benefit your current and future content.
Best Time to start SEO for your Business
It is not a limited service. First of all, we recommend that you check the level of your website in the current situation, receive the contents, and set priorities.
If the website is not well organized, it is recommended to start work as soon as possible, as it takes nearly six months to produce results.
Currently, SEO in India is a niche market. If your competitor’s website has no SEO positive factors, it can be an opportunity to get top exposure in the competitive advantage.
Advantages of PPC:
- PPC gives you immediate results. This is the main reason many people prefer this strategy.
- All you need is a good landing page, a good call to action (CTA), a compelling title and quality content.
- Sometimes a bit pricey, but in just one day, you can get your website into the top 3 search results (which is not possible with SEO in the short term).
- PPC is easier to learn compared to SEO. PPC tactics, in a nutshell, require you to know how to spend your money. But run two or three ad campaigns and you’ll know what to do next.
- Ad approval is set within 30 minutes.
SEO v/s PPC:
It is still difficult to decide which of these two marketing strategies is right and which is not, as different brands have different circumstances and results. However, the best option is to use a combination of the two strategies to get the best results. The integration of SEO and PPC can increase your brand value as it takes up more space on your search engine results page (SERP). It also helps you achieve both long-term and short-term goals. Working with a digital marketing company like Ducima Analytics Private Limited is the best thing with the goal of generating maximum ROI for your business when using PPC and SEO together.